Fruitful Vine

Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine, within your house, your children like olive plants around your table.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Sweaters, sweaters, sweaters




I finished up 3 sweaters. The pink/green one is knitted from the top down. I don't really like the pattern, so I'm on the search for one I like better. The neck was a bit loose, the sleeves didn't have any variance in size from the top to the bottom. The stripe is my own.... :-) I was hoping this would fit the 10yo, but I'm afraid the 5yo will have to grow into it. And I have enough yarn leftover to knit a baby sweater, if only I could find a nice pattern.


And I began working on matching sweaters for my two grandsons... finished them up this past week. I like the pattern. I've made adjustments, as I think the sleeves are typically too long, so I've shortened them in each sweater I've knitted. You can see the burgundy and green sweaters in previous posts.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home