Two Sweaters
I've got a sweater pattern that is knitted in the round. I love knitting in the round, and I purchased this pattern because it has a range of NB to XXL Adult. I'm working on a second sweater, a little larger than this first one. And in a different type yarn. My next project will be to add some variations to the sweater, like maybe a large cable up the front. I've found the sleeves to be way too long, so I've adjusted that on the second sweater.
Here's the second sweater:
I shortened the sleeves, but evidently still not enough. We like the color though.
Labels: Knitting

3 Comments:
At January 3, 2009 at 7:33 AM,
Dana in Georgia said…
Pretty!
For Christmas I was given a few needles, a little yarn, and a book: Knitting for Dummies :)
At January 3, 2009 at 7:40 AM,
Noel said…
yea! What are you going to knit? You've knit before, right?
At January 19, 2009 at 3:27 PM,
Lindsey said…
Very cute! When are you going to start your own clothing line?
Post a Comment
<< Home