WW Pancakes with Kefir
I once used yogurt for this recipe, but now kefir makes a great substitute.
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup safflower oil
2 cups plain kefir
2 cups whole wheat flour (I use soft wheat/pastry flour)
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder (non-aluminum brand)
1/2 tsp salt
Blend first three ingredients together. Combine dry ingredients and stir briefly into wet ingredients just until mixed. Cook on hot griddle. Serve with real maple syrup or all-fruit syrup.
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup safflower oil
2 cups plain kefir
2 cups whole wheat flour (I use soft wheat/pastry flour)
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder (non-aluminum brand)
1/2 tsp salt
Blend first three ingredients together. Combine dry ingredients and stir briefly into wet ingredients just until mixed. Cook on hot griddle. Serve with real maple syrup or all-fruit syrup.
Labels: Recipes - Breakfast

1 Comments:
At November 12, 2008 at 2:04 PM,
Dana in Georgia said…
Posting recipes online like this sure has helped me be able to find (and share) them more easily.
Trust the same is true for you :)
Post a Comment
<< Home