Fruitful Vine

Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine, within your house, your children like olive plants around your table.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Friday Night Knitting Club

I finished the book about a month ago. A chick book. You know, the equivalent of a chick flick, only I suppose there was a bit more depth to the book than there typically is to a chick flick. But the book was written by a woman, and you could tell. A single mom opens a yarn shop as a means to support herself and her daughter. Gradually a group of ladies gathers on Friday nights for knitting. Anyone who knits would completely understand. I found it interesting how the author brought in the aspects of knitting and how that also plays into the ways that friendships are knit together. I enjoyed the book. It didn't take much thought ;-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home