Fruitful Vine

Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine, within your house, your children like olive plants around your table.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sabbath Meal

We had quite a crowd over for the past Sabbath. I served Cinnamon and Lime Chicken Fajitas, homemade refried beans, and a large green salad. I got the recipe off www.allrecipes.com

The best part is all the leftovers. So I don't have to cook a couple of nights this week ;-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At May 30, 2008 at 5:01 AM, Blogger Dana in Georgia said…

    So, did you get all three recipes off Allrecipes.com?

     
  • At May 30, 2008 at 5:18 AM, Blogger Noel said…

    No. Put pinto beans in your crockpot, make sure they are covered with lots of water, and turn on high until tender. Overnight works great! Next morning, I drain the beans, put them back into the crockpot, season, add fresh water enough to mash beans. That's it! none of that extra fat in the canned variety.

    Green salad. I am a salad snob and prefer to not use iceberg lettuce. Anything else will do. I add a variety of things to my salad, but Sunday's had fresh mushroom, cut up broccoli, bell peppers, uhm, can't remember all of it...

    Does that help?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home