Fruitful Vine

Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine, within your house, your children like olive plants around your table.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

May 11

Son #2 has invited some friends over for lunch after church tomorrow. I'm not sure how many will be here, but at last count, I think it's only 16. Here's the menu:

Chipotle Hummus served with crackers while the meat is cooking.

Marinated thighs - chicken thighs that is.
Emeth Veggie Salad - I really need to post this recipe. Wait, maybe I already have? organization is what I need....
Basmati brown rice

and for dessert, a choice of Almond Cheesecake or Mocha Cheesecake, either with chocolate syrup on top or just plain. If I can get the strawberries sliced, we might have that option for a topping too.

Surely there will be a wine... maybe the Semillon Chardonnay that I bought on Wednesday.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home