4yo Understandings
My dh has commented that he'd like to speak on every continent. He began saying this when he was able to visit/teach in Australia way back in 1993. He's been to Russia, but that particular area is probably consider more "Europe" than Asia. He's obviously been to Europe, having lived in England. (Do the English consider themselves European, or a continent unto themselves? I've got a number of English friends who will probably straighten me out rather quickly on that one.) Last December he spoke in Hong Kong. He is not counting Antarctica... So he recently said,
"Only 2 more to go, and then I can die."
This morning, my 4yo said to me. "Daddy said that after he flies two more times, he will die." It took me a few minutes to put it all together. I think "Daddy" needs to be a little more careful how he speaks. ;-)
"Only 2 more to go, and then I can die."
This morning, my 4yo said to me. "Daddy said that after he flies two more times, he will die." It took me a few minutes to put it all together. I think "Daddy" needs to be a little more careful how he speaks. ;-)
Labels: Children

2 Comments:
At April 8, 2008 at 11:47 AM,
Dana in Georgia said…
well, was she tearful?
At April 8, 2008 at 11:51 AM,
Noel said…
oh, no. She was very matter of fact, very "herself." LOL As if she were just mentioning the weather...
Post a Comment
<< Home