Fruitful Vine

Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine, within your house, your children like olive plants around your table.

Monday, March 10, 2008

A Thought

As I was driving to church on Sunday, I had a thought.

"I will never be cold in heaven..."

And then I had peace.

2 Comments:

  • At March 11, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Blogger Dana in Georgia said…

    I have trouble wrapping my mind around the fact that there is no marriage in heaven.

    But it always makes me feel better to remember that my body will be perfect(ed) (at 125#).

    Four weeks will go by quickly....got any plans?

     
  • At March 15, 2008 at 11:20 AM, Blogger Noel said…

    Okay, my first thought was "4wks? huh? what is she talking about?" and then the next day, I thought "ohhhh"

    you're funny :-) I don't have a big reason to celebrate this year like you do. So, no plans. Though Elton John will be playing locally. I told dh that I had no desire to go hear him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home