YARN!
I've just been blessed with some gorgeous wool yarn. It's a most beautiful hue of lavender. yes, that's what it is! It reminds me of a field of brilliantly vivid lavender. oh, it's SO beautiful. I have no idea how much it is. I guess I could weigh it. And then I need to figure out the size of needle to use. I am searching for the perfect pattern. My friend told me that it was enough for a scarf and a hat, but not a sweater.
The best part....she spun it herself!
I love my friends!
Labels: Knitting

2 Comments:
At February 19, 2008 at 8:43 PM,
Donna Boucher said…
Oh Noel!
What a lovely gift!!!
Such a beautiful color!!!
At February 27, 2008 at 1:25 PM,
Tammy said…
It's absolutely beautiful, Noel! I can't wait to see what you make with it :-)
Blessings,
Tammy
Post a Comment
<< Home