Fruitful Vine

Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine, within your house, your children like olive plants around your table.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

The After Pic


It would not let me load the after picture, so I'm trying again. I suppose these may go in the wrong order now. Actually, it probably was letting me do the process, only I didn't recognize it. I know...you don't have to say it...I'm slow

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At December 28, 2007 at 1:34 PM, Blogger Dana in Georgia said…

    Wonderful *before* and *after* pictures!

    You are quite the accomplished knitter.

    Not only did I receive this year my first-ever booga bag, I also received my first-ever pair of handknit socks.

    Three cheers for handcrafters!!

    See you soon :)

     
  • At December 29, 2007 at 10:01 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Absolutely wonderful, Noel! Someday explain the felting process to me, okay? :-)

    Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

     
  • At December 30, 2007 at 6:34 AM, Blogger Donna Boucher said…

    YAY!!! You did a fabulous job, Noel!!!

    That is one darling hat,
    on one darling young lady!

    Way to go.

    Wedding blessings....
    and hug Dana for me :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home