3 year olds
You know that the 3yo has older siblings when she runs around the house yelling "Help, there's a disembodied hand!" I had to stop my cooking. She ran into the kitchen saying, "Moma, look, it's a disembodied hand." She slid her arm out of her shirt sleeve and made her hand come up under her shirt, grabbing her neck. She pretended to be choking herself. But she had a huge grin on her face. I really should have asked her what "disembodied" means....
Labels: Children

3 Comments:
At October 10, 2007 at 11:17 AM,
Tammy said…
Not only does the poor dear have older siblings, but there are obviously a few that are boys! LOLOL!
Blessings,
Tammy ~@~
At October 15, 2007 at 5:51 PM,
Dorcas Giles said…
My nephew is three. Boy do I wish I could get away with saying some of the things he does.
Also, wanted to ask how do you make the brownies without a double boiler? I'd love to know. :-)
At October 19, 2007 at 11:21 PM,
Anonymous said…
We've been giggling about this all week. What a delight.
Post a Comment
<< Home