Walking
I've spent a lot of time this summer walking with some friends. We do it for exercise. Okay, so it's also for therapy. LOL We walk a little longer than 30 minutes. We've got it mapped out so that we cover a variety of terrain too. And we don't saunter! I'm truly going to miss it when the weather gets colder. It's trying to cool down on us already, and the morning light seems to be coming later and later, making it harder to wake up again. It has been a wonderful blessing to me to have these ladies to walk with. I hope it has blessed them also. But I'm afraid I'm going to have to resort to that ole treadmill again soon.

1 Comments:
At August 20, 2007 at 4:46 PM,
Dana in Georgia said…
Been lazy with walking here since Callaway. It has been very hot, 95 degree with RealFeel temps over 100.
Whine .......
Dana in GA
Post a Comment
<< Home