Headed out
We're headed to the Oregon coast for a week. Dh is teaching at a family camp. The camp is sponsored by a church in the Portland area. We're looking forward to his teachings on prayer. I'm taking 3 or 4 knitting projects. I can get a lot knitted while sitting and listening to lectures :-), and I'm hoping that there will be someone there with some knitting experience in case I have a question or two. On the home front, I'm hoping that my next client does not deliver until I get back. She's due 6/17, but went 5 days early with her first. I'm also to assist another midwife with her client who's due 6/12. It would be nice to be at her birth also, since I've assisted with her 2 previous babies. But God knows, and He has a plan for both scenarios.

2 Comments:
At June 12, 2007 at 11:32 AM,
Dana in Georgia said…
So, who's picking up the mail?
At June 12, 2007 at 9:24 PM,
Noel said…
Dd#1 returns from Italy today. and ds#4 didn't come with us as he's working on a movie with a buddy.
Post a Comment
<< Home