Now there's a thought...
In a book I'm reading, I came across this....
"I want to kill myself...."
"Honey, you don't know yourself well enough right now to commit suicide. So it would be considered a homicide."
"I want to kill myself...."
"Honey, you don't know yourself well enough right now to commit suicide. So it would be considered a homicide."
Labels: Books

4 Comments:
At April 27, 2007 at 1:58 PM,
Dana in Georgia said…
lol
Glad to read the updates.
Dana in GA
At April 30, 2007 at 5:07 PM,
Donna Boucher said…
That's funny!
I loved the baby story!
Little you with a ten pound baby!
Wow!
At May 3, 2007 at 8:17 PM,
Tammy said…
LOLOL, Noel!
Are you reading one of your books or reviewing one for your dh? *grin*
Blessings,
Tammy
At May 14, 2007 at 10:36 AM,
Noel said…
I'd had an author recommended to me and on other blogs, so I thought I'd pick up one of her books. I was reading Ann LaMott's Blue Shoe. I've finished the book now. I can't say I'd recommend it as a whole. I'm still interested in reading Traveling Mercies though...
Post a Comment
<< Home