Spring?
Dare I consider that spring might have actually arrived? My plum and cherry trees have not yet bloomed, but there's a beautiful flowering 'something' out my bedroom window. The tulips and daffodils have finally opened. There are some lovely bushes lining the area between the yard and the pasture. They've got bright pink blossoms on them. At least they have blossoms until the horses find them. It seems that the horses like to eat these bushes every year, so I need to enjoy them while I can. We don't seem to need the heat every day anymore. There's more sunshine. The children want to go outside in short-sleeved shirts and shorts. But it is still only in the 50s, so I must tell them no. ;-)
Is it really happening?
See there is hope. There is promise of new life. And for that, I am thankful!
Is it really happening?
See there is hope. There is promise of new life. And for that, I am thankful!

3 Comments:
At April 28, 2007 at 10:33 AM,
Dana in Georgia said…
It's beautiful here today....green everywhere! Blue skies, a few white, fluffy clouds. High 75 which it is now (real feel=81).
Just checked your temps at my favorite weather site (www.accuweather.com) Sounds like it might be pretty there, too.
At April 28, 2007 at 3:24 PM,
Noel said…
yes, it is!!! Dh and some of the children did a walkathon for the local crisis pregnancy center. I took 2 girls to their dress rehearsal for the Irish Step recital which is to occur this afternoon. Not been able to spend much time in the beautiful sunshine.
At May 3, 2007 at 8:16 PM,
Tammy said…
I'm sooo jealous of all your blooming, Noel! Enjoy it :-)
Blessings,
Tammy
Post a Comment
<< Home