March
A March update, though early. Knitting: I finished knitting my booga bag. Got the handle finished this morning. I just need to felt it now and put it together. I am excited to start a bag of brown, orange and a bit of green for my sister. Shouldn't take too long. I also finished another cute baby hat of blue/green/white. So yesterday I bought some more yarn for a purple/yellow baby hat and some for pinks/purple/white. AND I bought some worsted wool to make some fingerless gloves. I might knit a couple of hats for my boys who've asked. They want those aviator style hats with the little ear flaps and ties hanging down. Still looking for a pattern. I hope I don't have to design one.
Have not started putting my financial stuff on my computer yet. I need to finish that before I can do my taxes. ugh!
I did get in my requirements and fees for another two years of midwifery licensure through TX. Our bill did not make it out of committee at the state senate, so hanging on to my TX license is probably a good idea. Still have my CPM too.(national certification) That renewal isn't for a couple more years. I'm headed off to Eugene Oregon for a national midwifery conference in a couple of weeks. There will be internationally known speakers, etc. I'm excited. (Should get lots of knitting done while I listen.)
I've got a mom due any day. Actually today is her EDD. But she has gone late with all of her previous babies, so we're expecting her late. However, we all want her to deliver before I leave on the 15th. And on the other end, I've just accepted another client due October 15. Praise God for the babies!!
Have not started putting my financial stuff on my computer yet. I need to finish that before I can do my taxes. ugh!
I did get in my requirements and fees for another two years of midwifery licensure through TX. Our bill did not make it out of committee at the state senate, so hanging on to my TX license is probably a good idea. Still have my CPM too.(national certification) That renewal isn't for a couple more years. I'm headed off to Eugene Oregon for a national midwifery conference in a couple of weeks. There will be internationally known speakers, etc. I'm excited. (Should get lots of knitting done while I listen.)
I've got a mom due any day. Actually today is her EDD. But she has gone late with all of her previous babies, so we're expecting her late. However, we all want her to deliver before I leave on the 15th. And on the other end, I've just accepted another client due October 15. Praise God for the babies!!
Labels: Midwifery

1 Comments:
At March 10, 2007 at 6:30 AM,
Dana in Georgia said…
*I am excited to start a bag of brown, orange and a bit of green for my sister.*
For me? I'm hoping.... :)
Back to laundry and housework.
Blessings on your Saturday,
Dana in GA
Post a Comment
<< Home