The First
Hopefully he is the first of many to come! My first grandbaby was born April 13, 2006. Dil had to be induced at 36wks due to preeclampsia. Thankfully the induction worked, and she was not c-sectioned. Definitely an answer to prayer! Little guy came out weighing only 4 1/2 lbs, but he quickly made up for it, weighing in at over 11lbs when he was 2 months. He is a doll...cute as a button.

1 Comments:
At January 4, 2007 at 8:10 PM,
Donna Boucher said…
Do preeclampsia babies have a hard time nursing? Katie was two weeks early and weighed 5lbs 6 oz. (I gained 50. ha ha ha)
She then was jaundiced...and could not nurse well at all.
I always thought it was the size of my n*ppl*s and the size of her tiny mouth. I tried for a month to no avail...and she took a bottle happily after that. I have always wondered about this.
By the way, I was induced, and my body took a while to start labor...but when I started...yeehaw...
Katie came flying out while the nurse was yelling 'don't push'.
(Serves her right for pushing away the cerix like that :o)
Hey this might be way too much info for the comments box...but if you can't talk to a friendly midwife about it then.....
Keep writing!
Post a Comment
<< Home