May 5
Today is the International Day of the Midwife. And our Governor has now signed a resolution making this day Idaho Midwives' Day. I can now say "I am a midwife." I got together with another local midwife and we planned a picnic for local supporters of midwives. We had a wonderful turnout. As introductions were made, I was amazed by the number of midwives represented by all the ladies at our picnic. The sun was shining; the weather was gorgeous. There were a number of round, jolly babies, along with numerous children playing on the playground, chasing balls, riding trikes, etc. What a beautiful blessing!
Labels: Midwifery

2 Comments:
At May 6, 2006 at 3:02 AM,
Dana in Georgia said…
Sounds like a successful celebration!
Dana in GA
At June 20, 2006 at 7:02 AM,
Dana in Georgia said…
Just thought you might like to know that there is a way to make this a private blog. Check out the settings on your template.
Post a Comment
<< Home