Miss Julia again
I just finished reading the newest Miss Julia. Miss Julia Opens a Beauty Shop - or something like that. It's very light reading....something that we mothers of many need occasionally....something to take our minds off of reality a bit....something that makes us laugh because we know all the circumstantial problems could be our own, but fortunately are not! :-) For those who don't know Miss Julia, see my previous post about the series. Another light reading series is Miss Read. She's a school teacher in England. I enjoyed reading a couple of those books, partly due to the fact that I've lived in England. Maybe I should look them up again. more light reading could be fun :-) However, I've got quite a lot of things on my plate for the next month, then a very important exam a month after that, so perhaps I should dispense with the light reading and do the serious stuff instead. rats!
Labels: Books

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home