Back at it
Okay, I know it's been awhile. I've not felt very productive at the keyboard lately. But I have knitted quite alot! I've gotten 5 scarves done and 6 "buttonhole bags". I'm about to work on a white baby blanket for my grandchild who's due to arrive in May. I'll do white since we will be surprised as to whether it's a boy or a girl. I love these kind of surprises! I've also just finished a hat. I love it. I need to find the link and put it here.
http://www.fibertrends.com/viewer/patterns/WP01.html
It's wool and yet to be felted. And in my unfinished knitting bag are two vests. But before I can proceed with these projects, I MUST finish my financial matters in preparation for doing my taxes. ugh!
http://www.fibertrends.com/viewer/patterns/WP01.html
It's wool and yet to be felted. And in my unfinished knitting bag are two vests. But before I can proceed with these projects, I MUST finish my financial matters in preparation for doing my taxes. ugh!
Labels: Knitting

2 Comments:
At March 19, 2006 at 4:25 PM,
Dana in Georgia said…
Handsome hat. What color is it? and who is the lucky recipient?
At March 20, 2006 at 3:56 PM,
Noel said…
It's red. I bought the yarn in Atlanta in December. I was hoping for it to be darker, to match my coat, but alas, it's a bit brighter. oh well. It's for me, and I shall wear it anyway. The felting is tricky, so we'll see what happens. If it ends up too small, then I'll have to find another recipient. I plan to take "before and after" pics.
Post a Comment
<< Home