Knitting update
Well that white blanket I was supposed to be knitting for my grandbaby is still not done! sigh... I've knit quite a bit of other things, but for some reason I just can't seem to finish that one. Maybe I'll have it done by his high school graduation ;-)
AND sadly, even though I finished my red hat last spring, I have still not felted it. I guess I'm trying to figure a time when it won't matter that I have to stick my head into the washing machine. One day I will get up the guts to deal with this one, and SOON!
AND sadly, even though I finished my red hat last spring, I have still not felted it. I guess I'm trying to figure a time when it won't matter that I have to stick my head into the washing machine. One day I will get up the guts to deal with this one, and SOON!
Labels: Knitting

2 Comments:
At January 4, 2007 at 8:02 PM,
Donna Boucher said…
It takes courage to knit...and felt.
I'm glad you are writing again. I have wondered how you were doing.
Welcome back :o)
At January 5, 2007 at 7:54 PM,
Noel said…
I've found a lady who has hat forms in various sizes. Woohoo! I don't have to stick my head into a washing machine to try on a soaking wet wool hat. She's invited me to come over anytime. I just may get this project done soon!
Thanks for your encouragement, Donna.
Post a Comment
<< Home