Fruitful Vine

Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine, within your house, your children like olive plants around your table.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Booga Bag

I'm thinking about knitting a "booga bag" with all my leftover wool. I have quite the variety of colors since I knit about 6 of the buttonhole bags. If I do it right, it could be very stylish. and very striped! Almost finished with my grandbaby's blanket, and the latest cotton hat, so maybe I'll get to start a booga bag soon.

Here's the finished product

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At February 5, 2007 at 1:45 PM, Blogger Donna Boucher said…

    This sounds like a fantastic idea!
    Don't forget to double the yarn :o)

     
  • At February 6, 2007 at 4:44 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Once upon a time our family adopted a cat from friends who were moving and his name was Booga. He was the most wonderful striped gray tiger cat ever and lived over 20 years. I know that has nothing to do with the bag you are knitting :::grin::: but the word "booga" brought back delightful memories!

    Blessings,
    Tammy

     
  • At February 21, 2007 at 8:47 AM, Blogger Dana in Georgia said…

    Yes, I would love to have a Booga bag....any colors you have on hand will be fine. Orange and greens are fine :) Really...just to be able to say *Oh, thank you. I'm glad you like it. My sister made it for me*

    Dana in GA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home