Fruitful Vine

Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine, within your house, your children like olive plants around your table.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

February

Just some updates. I finished two baby hats, one a cute yellow with a ruffle, the other is a bright multi-color with a knot on top. Looks rather tye-dyed. so cute! I finished my grandbaby's blanket before he left, so he took it with him :-) I finished reading Abraham Verghese's The Tennis Partner.

And I had 3 births in 4 days! Quite a week!

Now I'm starting to read In Search of Eden. It's an adoption story, I think. Dh gets books to review and sometimes I read them before he can get to them. I've started another cotton baby hat in light blue, light green and white. And I've started by Booga Bag. My older boys are liking my little hats so much that they're begging me to knit larger ones for them. Wouldn't that be cute!!! They started being very specific about colors and patterns until I gave them a look of incredulity....

And in the midst of busy-ness I just love when an older child sits down with me for a little *chat*. I love those moments. I miss having them as frequently with dd#1, since she moved out. I try to make some time, but b/n her busy schedule and mine, it's hard. I miss her living at my house, but she's having an absolutely wonderful time being in town and in the midst of everything. I love that people ask if their visiting relatives can stay with. She's so hospitable. Well, that's enough... :-)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home