Books
Oops, forgot to mention that I finished In Search of Eden by Linda Nichols. I actually enjoyed it. It was an easy read. Now I'm reading another book sent to dh for a review. Summer of Light by W Dale Cramer. The author is from Georgia, and the story takes place just south of Atlanta. That all makes it much more interesting to me. I can relate to and understand the countryside that he writes of. Also, our ladies at church at studying through Against Christianity. Now that's a book that will stretch your mind! Since I started walking my treadmill more regularly, I get far more reading done. That's my walking/reading time. Yep, it's hard to read while walking, but I've learned to hold on tight to the book in one hand and the bar of the treadmill in the other.
Labels: Books

5 Comments:
At March 4, 2007 at 1:00 PM,
Donna Boucher said…
Oh, I envy your walking AND reading!
I have tried to knit and read but it is very slow going!
Nice to hear from you again!
I enjoy following along with your life a little bit.
Donna
At March 4, 2007 at 2:24 PM,
Noel said…
Donna, how do you read and knit at the same time?? oh, do you mean knit and walk? whoa! I have so many knitting questions for you.... I need to email you.
At March 6, 2007 at 7:16 AM,
Tammy said…
Noel, I'm so proud of all your knitting! Hooray! Mandy has made several hats for the girls using the aviator style, but I believe they are all crocheted. Want the pattern? Or are you strictly a knitter? :::grin:::
And hopefully you'll have nothing but excellent review books to read as a positive motivator to keep on the ol' treadmill....hehe!
Blessings,
Tammy
At March 6, 2007 at 7:19 AM,
Tammy said…
Whoops......I do need to get another account, don't I? And yet, *mom* is rather a good incognito lurker type of name, isn't it? Think of all the blogs I could post on with that name? People would always wonder if their mothers were lurking.....hehehe!
Blessings,
Tammy
At March 8, 2007 at 9:20 AM,
Donna Boucher said…
Noel...
I really do mean knitting and reading at the same time.
There is a gal "Wendy Knits" who does this all the time.
And she knits fabulous things too!
She does not have any children..so
let's just say...
That explains, that!
:o)
Post a Comment
<< Home