Fruitful Vine

Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine, within your house, your children like olive plants around your table.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Birthdays, etc

Whoa! 10 years ago, I had a baby in England. It's hard to imagine that it's been that long since we've lived there. It's hard to believe that we've lived here in our present home as long as we have. So in honor of his birthday, I will take him out to lunch. The children love this special date, as do I. Each child has their special attributes. I love watching the children grow into mature adults. God is so kind to have blessed us with them.

And then tonight dh and I will be having dinner to meet a special couple that has been newly introduced into our lives. What a day this is....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home