Scarf and Hat
So the yarn that I was given about a year ago has now transformed into a scarf and hat. Well, the hat is nearly finished, but I thought I'd post some pictures anyway. I learned to cable with this yarn. The yarn was handspun by a friend and is a lovely blue purple color. The picture doesn't do it justice.
Labels: Knitting - hats, Knitting - scarf

4 Comments:
At January 3, 2009 at 7:32 AM,
Dana in Georgia said…
yup, looks gray in the picture, but those cables are nice.
At January 3, 2009 at 7:43 AM,
Noel said…
I've pictured the original skeins in my post on 2-2-08. The color there is not very good either. I need Donna!
At January 15, 2009 at 6:46 PM,
Tammy said…
Is it hard to do a cable stitch?
Blessings,
Tammy ~@~
At January 16, 2009 at 7:41 AM,
Noel said…
No, Tammy, cables are very easy. Folks kept saying that to me, but I was still intimidated. Finally, when I was ready, I had someone show me, and it truly is easy. Come on over, and I'll show you how! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home