Just one more...
I should've known that the 4yo would have one more thing to say before she turned 5!
She was watching me get ready for church... I was putting on those panty hose. You know, the things that look as though they'd never fit, but somehow you stretch them in just the right places, and they pull up. And yes, she was watching from the backside :-X
Then she says "I can't wait until I'm big like you."
I say "Why?" thinking of course that I'm gonna get some smart aleck remark about her view of my dressing.
She says "'Cause then I can RULE!"
And I'm thinking "as if she doesn't rule already..."
She was watching me get ready for church... I was putting on those panty hose. You know, the things that look as though they'd never fit, but somehow you stretch them in just the right places, and they pull up. And yes, she was watching from the backside :-X
Then she says "I can't wait until I'm big like you."
I say "Why?" thinking of course that I'm gonna get some smart aleck remark about her view of my dressing.
She says "'Cause then I can RULE!"
And I'm thinking "as if she doesn't rule already..."
Labels: Children

1 Comments:
At January 29, 2009 at 1:45 PM,
Tammy said…
HA! The five year old definitely rules here. Of course, how could she not? She's the cutest little thing! :-)
Blessings,
Tammy ~@~
Post a Comment
<< Home