Fluffy
While riding down the road with 2 of my girls in the car, I commented that I really needed to stop eating so many sweet things.
5yo says "But why, Moma?"
I reply "well, I'm feeling rather... (I didn't want to say 'fat' because, well, just because)... fluffy."
5yo says "But I like you fluffy!"
I respond "You don't want me 'boney'?"
"no, Moma, I like you fluffy."
10yo pipes up "yeah, I like you fluffy too"
I guess that settles it....
5yo says "But why, Moma?"
I reply "well, I'm feeling rather... (I didn't want to say 'fat' because, well, just because)... fluffy."
5yo says "But I like you fluffy!"
I respond "You don't want me 'boney'?"
"no, Moma, I like you fluffy."
10yo pipes up "yeah, I like you fluffy too"
I guess that settles it....

1 Comments:
At May 16, 2009 at 5:00 AM,
Dana in Georgia said…
I have a cute coffee cup that says - Ewe's not fat, Ewe's fluffy!
Post a Comment
<< Home