Fruitful Vine

Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine, within your house, your children like olive plants around your table.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

God's Plan for Me

(written by an 8yo)  I found this paper lying on the counter, and I figured I'd better write it down somewhere a bit more permanent.  I think it's a profound comment from such a young person.  I have typed it exactly as written...

God's Plan for Me (and a kid with cancer)

When I figured out that we where moving to Alabama, i was crushed.  I would be crying in bed sobbing to myself that I couldn't survive without the polase [Palouse].  But now that I think about it I relise that if God wants me in Alabama he'll put me there.  If he wants me to come Back to Moscow when I'm nineteen then he'll do it.

Recently a young boy in our Church was put on treatments for cancer.  I can't imagine the pain his family is going though [through].  But it may help if they think that if God wants Jonah to go to heaven then he'll do it, and if God wants Jonah to live and get rid of cancer than he'll do it.

and now I'm exited about moving

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home