Chocolate Flourless Cake
I have this recipe but it goes in a 9in pan. Tonight there will be 12 for dinner, and I'm afraid the 9in cake won't be enough. So I pulled out a 10in pan and thought I'd experiment. When better to experiment than when guests are coming? (that was a rhetorical question)
I increased the recipe by 50% and increased the cooking time by 15 min.
Healthy Chocolate Flourless Cake
2 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
Puree in the food processor:
6 eggs
3 cups garbanzo beans
Add the chocolate and the following ingredients:
1 1/2 cups sugar
3/4 tsp baking powder
Process until smooth. Pour into lightly greased pan.
Bake at 350deg for 55min. Cool
Slice into wedges. Serve in a puddle of raspberry puree and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
Labels: Recipes - Cakes

1 Comments:
At March 25, 2011 at 4:33 PM,
Grace said…
It sure does sound delicious! I might try it this weekend.
Post a Comment
<< Home