Fruitful Vine

Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine, within your house, your children like olive plants around your table.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bursting Forth!

It's nearly spring. The time when the little green shoots burst out of the ground! and that's how I'm feeling today. I feel ready to burst when I think of the love my Lord has for me. For what my God has done for me! Every little detail of my life. He has taken care of each one. He has protected me and my family, preparing us for each step that we take. We have NO idea of His plans for us. So we walk in faith.

and the level of my thankfulness is more than I can contain. So I feel like bursting out just like those green shoots. My actions would please my charismatic friends and probably shock my stoic ones. I feel as though I could dance like David danced when bringing the ark back to Jerusalem. and bring criticism like Michal's.

Things seem to get muddled, and I scream for control. And once again, He laughs. And so, I give it to Him yet again. A process that repeats far too often. Thankfully God is patient with me, and holds me and loves me in spite of me. and I can imagine Him enjoying the dance too!

So I burst with JOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home